What is The Sales Challenge?
An economical sales training program for sales people and selling owners in Print, Mailing, Promotional Products, Labels, Packaging, and Signage. The Sales Challenge will increase, improve, and monitor your sales activity, resulting in more and better sales. All new material! Sign up for only $97/mo
How it works:
- You’ll start off by setting a daily sales goal. That is, how many sales calls (defined as over the phone or in-person calls to new and existing accounts) do you want to commit to making—at minimum—for the month?
- Every day at 3pm ET you will receive an email with a link to the Aspire For website. Hit the link and report in with your day’s sales call total. A personal email will acknowledge receipt. If you forget, we’ll remind you!
- Each week thereafter, you will receive training and education in the form of a webinar or small group conference call (see below for complete schedule and a list of webinar topics). In addition, there is a private coaching call.
- Increased call quantity and improved call quality drives sales momentum.
- It’s a month by month program. You stay as long as you like, But while you are in the program, your sales efforts will be monitored and improved.
Here is the complete list of webinar topics:
- Where to Look for the Best Prospects
- How to Know What to Say to Get in the Door
- How to Create an Effective Prospecting Plan
- Time Management
- Pre-Call Web Research
- Beating Voice Mail
- Consultative Selling
- Get Sales NOW! Prospecting Process
- Overcoming Objections
- Selling Digital and VDP
- How to Make Effective Presentations
- Identifying Buying Personalities
- Calling on “C” Level
- and monthly Hot Markets webinars so that you know where to prospect!
What you will learn
- Where to look for prospects
- What to say that will get you in the door
- How to create an effective prospecting process
- Time management
- Overcoming Objections
- Beating Voice mail
- How to sell Digital and VDP
- …and much, much more
Who’s it for?
- Brand new print, mailing, packaging, label, and signage reps who need to start the right way
- Selling Owners who have never had to sell and don’t know where to begin
- Veteran sales people looking for a boost, new ideas, or to be reminded of the fundamentals
- In short, ANYONE looking to drive their sales momentum and grow volume